Alhamdulillah... another workshop among JUE200 and JUE100 students completed. We actually taking the Multimedia Room at Hamzah Sendut lib, quite spacious and comfortably smart. So lets review:-
Date : Saturday 17/10
: 2.00- 4.00pm
Venue : Multi purpose Hall,Hamzah Sendut 1, USM
1. Checklist on Grammar- Parts of speech
2. Basic tools to construct Clause, Phrase,Sentences, Paragraph & Essay.
3. Types of Sentences.
4. Connectors- Sequence, addition, contrast, illustrate , etc
5. Additional words to assist , ways and tips to construct sentences.
Well I guess notes that seems important such as Connectors on writing essays, such as 👉 in addition eg: furthermore, in other words....etc
There're also types of Adverb👇
adverb of degree: totally, extremely ; that is used together with adjectives.
eg: 1. She is totally insane for giving up hopes.
2. You are extremely hot with boys😉
and many more in this workshop. Thank you ladies.