Monday 16 November 2009


WHAT IS BASIC EDUCARE?

Gosh... feel like tons to explain but let me start by saying this is a programme that I endure and let out to students via adults who are quite ignorance of English Language & also who have problems about the basic learning.
Yes, I'm feeling skeptical at first to highlight this BE onto this blog of mine but alas, this is the way to communicate as well as helping our community to breath within the spaces of this modernistic life.
So...now I'm going to promote myself here not on the intention of telling that I'm better off with my studies or whatsever. Hence, this is my passion & love in teaching. I do love tutoring and tending students. I believe I got ways to them eh.
Secondly...In this matter, there's always questions asking about the syllabus,curriculum,methode and teaching/learning outcomes.Why,What & How? I'll write on that later kay.
Most of all I want to admit here that I'm not that good with my own dialect ways of speaking. I love to rambling and babling freely,oops...sorry. Moreover usually I apply Malay language to explain the difficulties that my students entangled themselves with.
Practice make perfect! I do hope my students appreciate this and go on 'bersembang' although performing bahasa rojak as long as they utter on & start to communicate.


A little bit of knowing me, who and what?

EMPLOYMENT & EXPERIENCE:

a. English Tutor - Adult Class, Primary & Secondary School.
22 YEARS

b. English Tutor - SULTAN ABD AZIZ Orphanage Children.
K. Kangsar, Perak - 1987

c. English Teacher- SEK.MEN.AGAMA Khairiah Islamiah, Pokok Sena
Kepala Batas, Penang. Jan 1993 to November 1993.

d. English Teacher - Islamic Smart School Permatang Pauh, Penang.
1999 to 2003.

e. English Tutor - ACADEMY of Minda, Bukit Sentosa, Rawang, SELANGOR.
2003 to 2006.

f. B.I Teacher- Sekolah Menengah Agama Lubuk Merbau
Kuala Kangsar,Perak. Jan 2005 to April 2005.

g. Tutor in Home Based Tuition.
Dicember 2007 onwards.

h. Organizer, Teacher, Trainer & Consultant
Programme - English Courses,Basic Grammar & Daily Speech.

i. Author & Writer - Paper work, Articles on Educations/Parentings,Novels, short stories &
scripts.

VENUE: PENANG, KEDAH, PERAK, KUALA LUMPUR.


No comments:

Post a Comment